SOS Cleanse 50ml
A gentle lightweight soothing cleanser that cleanses the pores and dissolves makeup whilst removing daily atmospheric pollutants. SOS Cleanse is formulated to calm and instantly soothe and cool the skins’ outermost layer. It leaves the skin prepared and ready for the daily stressors of environmental pollutants and harsh cosmetics.
This cleanser is a soft, almost translucent gel with the same ‘Melt Flow Index’ as the skin which ensures gentle but thorough cleansing, without the use of alcohols, acids or aggressive surface active agents.
Infused with Blue Daisy Extract (Globularia Alypum) helps the pH balance of the skin whilst de-sensitising and boosting its natural moisture barrier.
The non-greasy, non-comedogenic formula glides over the facial skin to completely remove surface impurities and contaminants.
💙 alcohol-free, fragrance & essential oil-free.
1. Pump out a little SOS Cleanse into the palm of your hand.
2. Apply the gel cream over the face using both hands. Start at the chin and with a sweeping movement, spread to the end of the jaw, from the base of the nose to the temple, along the side of the nose, up over the bridge, between the brows and across the forehead.
3. Apply more cleanser and starting at the centre of the forehead, go lightly around the eyes to the temples and back to the centre of the forehead.
4. Remove the contaminated cleanser with either cosmetic pads, a warm moist towel (flannel) or rinse with tepid water. Always remember to pat your face dry – never rub.
5. Follow with application of SOS H20 Day Cream or SOS SPF 50 Sun Cream – it will help you and your skin face the day with confidence.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, , Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract, Citric Acid