Comfy Water Sun Block SPF50
The Purito Comfy Water Sun Block SPF50 sunblock is a physical sunscreen that can be used on all types of skin, from sensitive adult skin to that of a baby.
It does not get absorbed into your skin, and safely reflects both UVA and UVB rays.
If you are hesitant to use a physical sunscreen because of the stuffiness and stickiness of ordinary sun care solutions, try using PURITO Comfy Water Sunblock. It makes the skin light and comfortable without greasiness.
Filled with 70% of water and covers the skin with a moist and clear layer, and the cream is applied very uniformly and smoothly.
- People with sensitive skin can use this product safely and comfortably because it excludes fragrance and essential oils
- It is a non-nano physical sunscreen that reflects and scatters 100% of UV rays from the surface of the skin. It can be used by pregnant women and children.
- It is a fresh and light physical sunscreen without the stiff and sticky feeling and makeup smearing effect you experience with other sunblocks, through its 70% water-based composition and PURITO’s proprietary technology, leaving skin feeling soft and fresh.
- An SPF 50+ PA++++ rating means the sunblock thoroughly and safely blocks out UV rays.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect and therefore it is effective for acne care. And because it uses non-nano zinc oxide as the main ingredient, it does not cause any irritation for even sensitive skins, making comfortable skin care possible.
- Containing madecassoside, asiaticoside, madecassic acid, and asiatic acid, all extracted from centella, it is effective against skin troubles and has a soothing effect on troubled skin and scars.
How to use
1. After your regular skincare routine is done apply the sunscreen to your face, neck and exposed areas.
2. Don’t apply the whole amount all at once; apply in small portions to cover the desired area of your skin by gently tapping with your finger and spreading the sunblock lightly around.
3. Reapply the sunscreen every 3 hours.