Hibiscus Anti Ageing Serum
Hibiscus flowers contain a large amount of vitamin C and citric acid which are said to block melanin production.
It helps prevent age spots and freckles, helps produce collagen and gives the skin elasticity and radiance.
The skin barrier function is improved and blocks the pathway of melanin to the surface of the skin preventing dark spots when applied to areas such as scars or stain marks (that are likely to darken when exposed to ultraviolet light.)
The Hibiscus Serum is light with no artificial fragrance. It is long lasting and is absorbed by the skin quickly.
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 with brightening effects. It is a brightening ingredient approved by the Ministry of Food and Drug Administration and it shows improvement of skin tone.
- Adenosine helps protein and collagen synthesis in the dermis and acts as a nourishing component, which helps prevent skin ageing.
- Hibiscus contains gentle fruit acids that have a gentle exfoliating effects on the skin. Not only does this help with age spots, Hibiscus can encourage skin cell turnover for a fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion.
- The '7 type complex peptide' delivers a specific message to the neurotransmitters to induce collagen synthesis and deliver essential skin health ingredients to the dermis, providing anti-aging skincare benefits.
- (Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Copper tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1)