Thirst Quench Sheet Mask
The Skintology sheet mask is made from the next level of bio cellulose with a patented technology allowing high absorption of active ingredients for superior results.
The Thirst Quench Sheet Mask is deeply hydrating and will help maintain the moisture balance in the skin. The mask is revitalising, and the skin will feel smoother and more radiant.
- Niacinamide is an active form of Vitamin B3. Niacinamide forms the essential constituent of the oxidoreduction coenzymes NAD and NADP, which decline with age in our skin. NAD and NADP are essential in the metabolism of cells. Niacinamide has shown great effect on enlarged pores, fine lines and uneven skin tones. It is anti-inflammatory, strengthens the elasticity of the skin and reduces skin sensitivity. Who wouldn’t want this?
- Sodium Hyaluronate is the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid. It has the same benefits as hyaluronic acid but is more easily absorbed. Hyaluronic acid and sodium hyaluronate can attract and hold large amounts of moisture which makes it a powerful hydrating ingredient. It will plump the skin which will in turn diminish fine lines, even out skin tone and texture as well as increase skin radiance. Amazing!
- Panthenol also known as Provitamin B5. Panthenol has the ability to bind water to the skin and is very hydrating. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can help calm irritated and sensitive skin. Good for everyone!
- Amino acid complex play a vital role in maintaining our health as well as the appearance of the skin. Amino acids are found naturally in the skin and works as natural moisturising factors (NMF’s). Their main benefit in skin is to maintain skins hydration and smoothness. In skincare, amino acids aid in strengthening our skin’s natural defence system and in turn help protect from environmental damage to the skin. Get strong!
How to use:
- Remove the protective cover.
- Place the mask over the face.
- Remove remaining protective cover and smooth the mask over the face.
- Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes before removing. Gently pat remaining serum into the skin.
- We recommend 1-3 times a week but can be used as often as needed.
Suitable for all skin types.
aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, butylene glycol, niacinamide, trehalose, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract, aspalathus linearis extract, opuntia coccinellifera fruit extract, camellia japonica flower extract, prunus persica (peach) fruit extract, punica granatum fruit extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) flower extract, rosa hybrid flower extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel extract, hydrolyzed collagen, tocopheryl acetate, lysine, histidine, arginine, aspartic acid, threonine, serine, glutamic acid, proline, glycine, alanine, valine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, cysteine, allantoin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, fragrance, xanthan gum, carbomer, disodium EDTA