Solar I - Lightweight Sunscreen SPF 30 50ml
Solar I - Lightweight Sunscreen SPF 30
Skintegra Solar I is a hydrating fluid SPF30 broad-spectrum sunscreen (UVA + UVB) that protects the skin against UV rays and photo-gamage. It has a high protection factor (SPF 30) and is intended for all skin types, including sensitive, reactive and acne prone.
Solar I is ideal for everyday use and is therefore intended primarily as a “city sunscreen”, for skin also exposed to other external stressors in addition to UV radiation (smog, air particles).
Solar I has the light and pleasant fluid texture and sinks into the skin quickly without leaving a white cast. Solar I nourishes and repairs the skin’s barrier function, smooths and softens the skin and protects it against external factors.
✨ alcohol-free, fragrance & essential oil-free.
KEY UV PROTECTION
- Tinosorb S: UVA and UVB filter, extremely effective even in low concentrations which enables great dermatological tolerance.
- Tinosorb M: UVA and UVB filter with fantastic photo stability which acts as a physical filter or micro pigment (reflects and disperses) and absorbs UV rays; it also protects within the spectrum of visible light radiation.
- Uvinul A Plus granular: the only photo stable organic UVA-I filter that covers the segment of long wave radiation while at the same time preventing the creation of free radicals which lead to premature photoaging of skin.
- Uvinul T150: UVB filter with the highest rate of absorption of UV rays among available UVB filters, excellent at adhering to keratin in the skin which makes it waterproof.
- Eusolex OS: acts as a complementary UVB filter, stabilises emulsions and has an anti-bacterial effect.
Selected antioxidants and healing ingredients (green tea, two forms of vitamin E, betaine and panthenol), Solar contains the maximum recommended dose of ectoine.
Ectoine is an all-round amino acid ideal for regeneration of sensitive and dehydrated skin. In vivo tests have shown humectant properties that prevents UV induced skin damage at the cellular level, at the same time improving the skin’s elasticity and skin barrier function.
How to use
Use during daytime as the last step in your skincare regimen. In the evening, make sure to melt it off with an oil-based cleanser before proceeding with the rest of your night-time routine.
If you are actively exposing yourself to the sun, perspiring, whipping yourself with a towel after swimming etc. you need to reapply your sunscreen regularly, evenly and in sufficient quantity.
AQUA, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, ECTOIN, BETAINE, ORYZA SATIVA STARCH, DIMETHICONE, UNDECANE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, PANTHENOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 80, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ISOHEXADECANE, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL