Night Cream - Vitamin A
The Retinol cream contains Vitamin A (retinol) and is a potent anti-ageing booster. The cream restores lost collagen structure at every layer of the skin by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Skin texture is enhanced and becomes less transparent. Repairs the harmful effects of the sun and reduces the appearance of visible wrinkles. Retinol cream is also effective for the care of thin skin, such as on the backs of the hands, as well as for dry nails.
- Reduces the skin’s oil production and contains Propolis for the treatment and prevention of acne – also suitable for young people.
Contains ingredients including:
- Proline, which is an amino acid, is effective in anti-ageing skin care because of its ability to improve skin elasticity, increase collagen production, and promote skin repair and regeneration.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides are full of antioxidants and effective at keeping skin healthy.
- Adenosine acts as an anti-ageing ingredient. It can also promote wound healing, which is effective for skin care for acne.
Reduces visible wrinkles and even significant sun damage.
The cream is concentrated and thus economical.
Suitable for both women and men.
How to use
- Apply in a very thin layer on cleansed skin, every other night for the first two weeks.
- If there is redness, apply the cream only after the redness is gone. When the skin has become accustomed to the cream, apply it cream every night.
*Extract that may contain natural fragrances, therefore, the product is not labeled perfume-free
**PUCAs Sodium hyaluronate is a combination of Macromolecular hyaluronic acid and Small molecule hyaluronic acid.
Small-weight hyaluronan molecules penetrate deeper into the skin’s structure,providing maximum below-the-surface hydration and in turn rehydrating skin cells over time.
Macromolecular hyaluronic molecules deliver immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin for an instant smoothing and firming effect.
***Retinol has the quality of converting into Vitamin A acid when applied to the skin. In theory, the best effect is achieved by using a pure Vitamin A acid, but it does have a number of side effects, such as severe skin irritation. Because of that, there are restrictions in using A-acid, and it must not be used in skincare products.
Several skin care products contains Retinol (which we use) or Retinol esters, which slowly convert to Vitamin A acid when it pentrates the skin.
****Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, usually called as Argireline, an ingredient that aids to moisturize. It also decreases the memory of a wrinkle as well as help the production of collagen
*****Copper Tripeptide-1 is an extraordinarily regenerative compound, that can help to review the damage caused by the sun and other environmental factors. It also improve fine lines
******The product contain Vegetable oils.
The product is formulated without Alcohol and Silicone.